i see a lot of y’all complaining about the new dinosaur puppet thingy at animal kingdom criticizing it for looking unconvincing but i think y’all have forgotten about the other unconvincing dinosaurs disney has
The Black Hole, 1979
Good, or Don’t Be
An upbeat rendition of the opening theme, featuring a piano melody. Because of the even more stripped orchestration and ornamentation of the melody, it has a brisker pace, and a very hopeful feel. The melody passes between the guitar and the piano, and pushes forward constantly.
Staying at the Disneyland Hotel in 1956? The Monorail won’t be built for another 3 years, but you can take the handy Disneyland Tram if you’d like.
*InSanity lurks Inside* Disney Demands Norway Pay $9 Million.. Or Arendelle is Coming.
Well, I can’t say I’m surprised.
Disney has finally gone off the deep end. Demanding the country of Norway pay $9 Million to update their pavilion in Epcot Centers ‘World Showcase’ or they will turn it into Arendalle from the movie ‘Frozen.
More details in the blog (Click Here)
Disney is basically holding a pavilion hostage. That’s horrible.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
rn Emilia Clarke
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
complain, pace around angrily
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
video chatting by and large
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
sure is better than I expected
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of metal scraping and I love the WDWRR train
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
what if I did dual enrollment instead of my senior year
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Ghosts? Nope. Aliens? They’re probably out there
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
no it’s revolting
52) What is your astrological sign?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I’d tell my family and closest friends, I’d go do as much as I’d want to do, and I’d be terrified
82) What is your favorite word?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
the last family reunion in the dominican republic where both my grandparents were there
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Too long ago
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest strength is that I grasp ideas and concepts p quickly
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Air on both sides
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yeah to both, I was in a fender bender senior year
50) Do you believe in magic?
Like literal magic? nah
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
No, but I have a pink shirt not too far away
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
on the one hand I’m wonderful company, but on the other I’m insufferable
80) What size shoes do you wear?
Size 11 (US)
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
herd them out of my house
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Surprisingly comprehensive knowledge of aviation despite not even remotely working in that field?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I know of